The award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve acknowledgement and encouragement to keep on blogging.
The rules are as follows:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
5. Choose 5 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
6. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
11 Facts about me
1, I love being a mum to my son
2, I can't swim i did take lessons as an adult, but then there were problems with the pool, so they had to cancel our classes.
3, I love Chocolate although i have a milk intolerance.
4 ,I have NVQ'S in Hairdressing.
5, I worked at a media company for 5 years.
6, I am happy most of the time.
7, When i am exercising i love it.
8, I have extra bones in my ankle.
9, I am a very good time keeper, i'm rarely ever late for anything.
10, good listener
11, I love making cakes
11 Questions from The Organised Penguin
1) When you were little what did you want to be when you were older?
I Wanted to be a Air Stewardess, or a Hairdresser, i did get to be a hairdresser.
2) What is your favourite room in your house and why?
My favorite room in the house is the sitting room, as we spend a lot of family time in here,
3) What is your morning routine?
My morning routine is me rushing around to get ready for work.
4) What beauty item and can you not live without?
This has to be my mascara, it makes me look wide awake.
5) When do you find the time to blog?
I haven't got a set time for blogging, i just blog as and when i can.
6) Have you got any exciting holidays planned for 2013?
Not at the moment.
7) What is your favourite season?
Oooh definitely summer, so many more places to go.
8) Do you iron?
Yes i do iron, but i have to admit its not my favorite job.
9) What of your childrens toys do you enjoy playing with the most?
My son used to like me playing cars with him, or building lego.
10) Do you love or hate marmite?
I hate marmite, even the smell of it lol.
11) What did you have for breakfast this morning?
I had Fruit and Fibre with Soya Milk.
11Questions from One Busy Mum
1, What is your Favorite food?
2, What do you do to relax?
3,What do you enjoy most about blogging?
4,Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
5, Do you prefer sweet or savory foods?
6, What would be your ideal holiday destination?
7, What is your favorite colour?
8, What is your best childhood memory?
9, What is your favorite movie?
10, What is your biggest achievement so far?
11, What item can't you live without?
Who I have nominated: